Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Last Entry

I have come to realize that my stories have not done what I had hoped in the last 6 months. I will continue to write my stories, but I will not be placing them on the internet. The reason is that my stories can be laughable to some, but hurtful to others. Just because I don’t use names does not mean that my family will not be able to “point the finger”. I am sure that there are stories from my family’s point of view that do not put me in a “kind” light.




It is unfair to hurt my family and I will not do it any longer. I will continue to write my stories, but they will not be posted on the internet for the world to see. In doing it this way, I will be able to use names, but the world will not see. My family will have an opportunity if they choose to do so.



Below are the titles or subject matter that I will continue to write about. If any member of the family wants to read a specific story, please contact me via email.



Stories to be written:

First Kiss

Holding hands with Larry

Birthday celebration at Niagara Falls

(throwing Bob’s father over the falls)

Dad and Uno

Dad’s Support at 2am

Dad and King

Best Christmas (Dad came home)

Learning about “no sense of direction”

Getting lost

Asking for Divorce

RIT and Calculus (Meaning of Marriage)

Levitation and mind reading

“Blue”

Tracey and child abuse

“My Hand”

Swing and flying

Riding motorcycle

Mom and the bicycle

Larry and the Mumps

Nicknames: Bobbie, Barbie

Black Light that diffuse

Love of my life is no sex

Stick foot outside bed

Big brother Bob and rumors

Wishful thinking and Raj

Dad’s heart surgery and support

Grandfather’s heart attack

Grandfather saves car from flipping

Miracle Grandmother

First time Larry kissed me

Snow bound and walking the dessert

Snow bound at Larry’s

The Inferno

Red lights are girls – Oneida

Drummer and “Ticket to Ride”

Chorus tour

Poison Sumac will get you

Cindy stood up to Dad

Kit and the baby

Kit and the crawling baby

Parking and the jack rabbit

Allegany State Park – dance and cedar box

Allegany State Park – the moat

Patty’s 5th birthday at the races

Playing baseball at the races

Under the road in a drain pipe

Kitchen counter and broken arm

Tracey’s birth

Michael’s birth

Margie and the puppies

Margie / Strawberry

Getting drunk on water

Mother’s of Invention

Coffee and the iron

Date with Colgate College “No problem at all”

Radio Show

Dad and the 3rd finger

Beer in his face

Mike getting lost in Massachusetts (fife and drum core)

Tracey joining the fife and drum core

Michael and little league

Mike – just keep on walking

Can’t tell a lie

Ambulance and IBM

Fighting City Hall and School Board

Mike’s midnight walk

Tracey’s trip to the ER

Fat Bob become a wolf

Renaissance Fair and the elf

Larry’s work picnic

Visiting relative before going to school (Aunt Thelma, June, Martha)

Learning of the identity of my guardian angel

Auras

Moon Rainbow and stones

Black candles

Crash – Bill and me

Sunglasses and LSD

Pet Sounds

Jaw and donuts

Dad and cremation





There may be others as I think about it, it will never know.

Thank you for reading my family stories



bac

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. Thank you for reading my stories.